Longs Peak Sprinkler Systems technicians have the professional training, years of required field experience and working knowledge to repair all types of irrigation systems. Our service trucks are stocked with the majority of repair parts in order to complete your job quickly and professionally. We install, service and repair the standard "domestic clean city water" sprinkler systems all the way to advanced pumping stations and "dirty water" ditch, pond and agricultural applications.
|| "The success of our lawn and property has been possible thanks to Longs Peak Sprinklers expertise in planning the system and your staff's excellent job of installing the system. Your efficient irrigation and pumping system has sure made taking care of over an acre of grass easy.
Mark R. Hygiene, CO
Our current rate for the first hour of service is $75, our rate drops to $60/hr for subsequent work billed by the quarter hr. Repair parts and materials are considered additional costs. Our residential and commercial repair/maintenance services include the following:
- General repairs: water supply and proper vacuum breaker, controller troubleshooting and programming, sprinkler heads replaced / repaired/ repositioned, broken pipes, electronic valves repaired / replaced and upgraded, overall system additions and improvements.
- Sprinkler start up: (April 15th/May 31st) This annual service consists of the reintroduction of pressurized water through your vacuum breaker into your sprinkler system. All zones are activated electronically and inspected for proper performance. Underground zone valves, manifolds and vacuum breakers are inspected to be leak free. Heads are adjusted where needed to reflect their maximum efficiency. Controllers programmed to reflect the needs of your property. Minor repairs where needed. Most activations are completed within our one hour activation rate of $75.
- Monthly inspections: An overall site visit to ensure proper system operation and water conservation for larger or more complex residential and commercial systems. Controller updates and preventative maintenance are the primary goal. Please inquire about an annual service contract.
- Sprinkler Winterization: (Sept 15th/Nov 30th)Eliminating freeze damage and extending system life is our goal here. We blow your system out with compressed air and ensure all water supplies and vacuum breakers are deactivated the way the manufacturers intended them to be! Most systems are winterized within our one hr winterization rate of $75. Follow the link here to learn more about the Winterization process. http://www.backflow.org/Documents/Other/PVB%20Domestic.pdf
- Annual Maintenance Contract: A structured service plan can be customized to your needs. Please contact us for a recommended plan that suits your needs. Our basic 7 Point programs include Spring Activation, 5 Monthly inspections and Fall Winterization. We currently provide service to: Property Management companies, Home Owners Associations, Commercial / Industrial complexes, large residences, Ranch / rural estates and Municipal facilities.
If you would like to request a service call or installation estimate please follow the instructions on the contact page to submit a request. Our appointment slots run from 8 to 4 Monday - Friday and weekends during high season.